Description: Beverly Hills Landscape & Pool Renovation
Time to Build: 10 Weeks
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills. California
Date: Started February 2019, Estimated Completion April 2019
The original space was outdated. Outdated concrete, non functioning pool/spa, old and outgrown ficus hedges, etc.. The owners wanted to reinvent the space to provide room to entertain.
- Composite Deck: New deck was installed around the existing pepper tree.
- Spa/Pool: Existing spa and pool will be completely rebuilt and replastered. New LED lighting system will be installed alog with all new tile.
- New Patio: Poured dyed and saw cut concrete slabs have been poured. We choose concrete for its durabilty and consistent look.
- Outdoor Fireplace: A new outdoor natuaral gas fire feature was installed.
- Landscape Lighting: installed more than 40 FX Luminaire landscape lights for mood enhancement. These lights can change color and brightness via an app on your phone.
- Landscaping: we replanted the entire area with over 20 new trees, and counteless number of shrubs and perennials.