Pacific Palisades Backyard
Description: Pool Addition & Backyard Renovation
Time to Build: 13 Weeks
Neighborhood: Pacific Palisades
Date: May 2020
The original space was a old landscaping Xeriscape. The owners wanted to reinvent the space to provide room to entertain and to further enjoy the view.
- Pressure-Treated IPE Pool deck was installed from the back accordian door entrence to the pool.
- Above-Ground Pool: A 380 sqft above ground concrete shell pool was installed with tile surround.
- New Patio: Poured concrete slabs with Mexican beach pebbles in between.
- Landscape Lighting: installed 80 FX Luminaire landscape lights for mood enhancement. These lights can change color and brightness via an app on your phone.
- Landscaping: we replanted the entire area with over 50 new trees, shrubs, and perennials, as well as re-barked the entire property with dark hemlock.