Pacific Palisades Escape
Description: Outdoor Living Space Creation
Time to Build: 8 Weeks
Neighborhood: Pacific Palisades
The original space was a flat backyard with nothing more than some old marathon sod and a non functioning irrigation system. The owners wanted to reinvent the space to provide room to entertain.
- Sunken Hot-tub: We excavated, ran electrical and sunk a 8’x8′ hot-tub. Around the hot tub we built a custom no screw deck.
- New Paver Patio: the old warped Trex was removed and we installed a new Belgard paver patio.
- Outdoor Fire-feature: we built an Isokern natural gas fire feature and covered it with a skim coat.
- Landscape Lighting: installed 50 FX Luminaire landscape lights for mood enhancement. These lights can change color and brightness via an app on your phone.
- Landscaping: we replanted the entire area with over 250 new trees, shrubs, and perennials, as well as re-barked the entire property with dark hemlock.
- BBQ Island: We installed a concrete counter top and a 36″ natural gas BBQ