West La Outdoor Living Space
Description: Outdoor Living Space Creation
Time to Build: 4 Weeks
Neighborhood: Westside Los Angeles
Date: June 2018
The original space was a old landscaping Xeriscape. The owners wanted to reinvent the space to provide room to entertain and to further enjoy the view.
- Pressure-Treated Hot Tub Deck
- Sunk Hot-tub: A hot tub was sunk into the new deck.
- New Patio: Poured concrete slabs with Mexican beach pebbles in between.
- Outdoor Fireplace: We custom poured this outdoor gas fire feature.
- Landscape Lighting: installed 20 FX Luminaire landscape lights for mood enhancement. These lights can change color and brightness via an app on your phone.
- Landscaping: we replanted the entire area with over 50 new trees, shrubs, and perennials, as well as re-barked the entire property with dark hemlock.